Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media's ADM Discussions (17)

ADM Discussions Started (4) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

3 Year PPC Agreement are you on crack?

Okay I just heard of an OEM approved vendor for PPC asking clients to sign a 3 year agreement! I have always been of the mindset that if it…

Started by Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media in SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM) - Includes Organic Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Advertising (SEA) Strategies, Tactics and Best Practices

17 Aug 11
Reply by J.D. Rucker

Did you know if you hit refresh on posts it adds another view count?

So it appears that ADM doesn't track true view count by user or ip, so if you want top content placement all you have to do is hit refresh?…

Started by Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media in RANTS, RAVES, OPINIONS and HUMOR; For the Uncensored Voice of Car Guys and Gals - What's Bugging you?!?! Got something funny or ironic? Need to Vent?

10 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

Motivation...

Who is your favorite motivational speaker past or present? Are they in the automotive industry or out of it? I have to admit I cannot wait…

Started by Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media in RANTS, RAVES, OPINIONS and HUMOR; For the Uncensored Voice of Car Guys and Gals - What's Bugging you?!?! Got something funny or ironic? Need to Vent?

1 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Clark Collins

Old school four square?

I love the evolution of desking deals. When I started in the business thirteen years ago, at the local Ford store, my first and only traini…

Started by Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media in PROCESS MANAGEMENT- CRM, BDC and lead Management Processes, Emails, Phone Scripts, Facility Design, Tools and Suppliers

3 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service