Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media's ADM Discussions (20)

ADM Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Manny that is to bad... I am all for people making a great living but to do it that…"

Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media replied Jun 24 to 3 Year PPC Agreement are you on crack?

16 on Monday
Reply by Robert Ehrbar

"well said!"

Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media replied Jun 24 to 3 Year PPC Agreement are you on crack?

16 on Monday
Reply by Robert Ehrbar

"DUDE you flatter me!!!! Thanks brother!!!!!!"

16 on Monday
Reply by Robert Ehrbar

"Exactly!!!! Now the question is who is smoking it, the vendor trying to push it, the…"

Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media replied Jun 19 to 3 Year PPC Agreement are you on crack?

16 on Monday
Reply by Robert Ehrbar

"Did you hear the news? where he is going? check my latest post!!!"

Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media replied May 22 to What's next for Ford social and Scott Monty now that he has left the company?

7 May 22
Reply by Manny Luna

"Before we go down this road I like to discuss why the dealer wants reviews? Do they…"

Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media replied Dec 1, 2013 to Should Salespeople Ask for Reviews at the Store?

3 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media

"It's okay i have the screen shots saved on my blog... please look for my response bl…"

Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media replied Nov 8, 2013 to Halloween Horror Stories From That Fall Event

17 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

"a-o Tom!:) "

Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media replied Aug 22, 2013 to Did you know if you hit refresh on posts it adds another view count?

10 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

"See below:) not a confession as much as gives great insight into the positioning of…"

Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media replied Aug 21, 2013 to Did you know if you hit refresh on posts it adds another view count?

10 Sep 12, 2013

"Up to 114 now"

Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media replied Aug 21, 2013 to Did you know if you hit refresh on posts it adds another view count?

10 Sep 12, 2013

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service