Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Jon Hedges's ADM Discussions (10)

ADM Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Hi Kim, I'm going to be a contrarian here, but agree with @samauden and Markelle Har…"

Jon Hedges replied Mar 5 to Dealership Website SEO

10 Mar 5
Reply by Jon Hedges

"Hi John, Ten keywords are not going to be cost-effective in my opinion. You'd need t…"

Jon Hedges replied Mar 6, 2014 to Top 10 Keywords for Special Finance.

3 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Manny Luna

"J.D., I agree with David. When you look at the process of search as a whole, you wi…"

Jon Hedges replied May 2, 2013 to Should PPC and SEO be Handled by the Same Company?

5 May 2, 2013
Reply by David Schroeder

"Hi Chuck, Ask to see a copy of the PS Form 3602 from your mailing. Any mailer droppi…"

Jon Hedges replied May 2, 2013 to ASPEN Marketing Chicago IL- STAY AWAY EVERYONE!!

3 May 20, 2013
Reply by Bob Sherman

"Hi Scott, In our particular case, setting our sitemap to "monthly" seemed appropriat…"

Jon Hedges replied Dec 20, 2011 to The Power of WordPress Blogs

5 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Jon Hedges

"Mike, WordPress blogs are a great way to get indexed (and I'd echo Scott's comment o…"

Jon Hedges replied Dec 20, 2011 to The Power of WordPress Blogs

5 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Jon Hedges

"Hi, I would suggest looking at CatalogRack eStore services offered by DCi if you ha…"

Jon Hedges replied Aug 25, 2010 to Does any one have a Part's and Accessories site?

1 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Jon Hedges

"Hi Mitchell, This is a late response but I just ran across your question. My sugges…"

Jon Hedges replied Nov 16, 2009 to We want to start a Loyalty/VIP Program. Any ideas?

7 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Layton Judd

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

© 2015   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service