Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Shannon Page's ADM Discussions (43)

ADM Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Awesome.  Thanks!"

Shannon Page replied Jan 9, 2011 to Social Network Fragmentation is driving me CRAZY!

3 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by David Johnson

"As one of the unfortunate few who were unable to attend, I was hoping your post woul…"

Shannon Page replied Oct 25, 2010 to I am reviewing vendors for consideration by my automotive advertising agencies in 2011. Did you discover any at the conferences in Las Vegas that I should consider?

24 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Brian Allen

"Love the creativity!"

Shannon Page replied Jul 7, 2010 to Here`s how we kick off 4th of July at Douglas Infiniti ala Ken Beam!

9 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Linda Kane

"Hi Ken! You're ON for July 22nd! Just email me with a topic and we'll get you on the…"

Shannon Page replied Jun 11, 2010 to 12 weeks of ADM: A series of One Hour Webinars Designed to Provide Dealers With Tools They Can Use NOW

23 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

"Yes. The one Grant did was recorded, and we will make the future sessions available…"

Shannon Page replied May 31, 2010 to 12 weeks of ADM: A series of One Hour Webinars Designed to Provide Dealers With Tools They Can Use NOW

23 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

"That's great Ken! Let me touch base with Ron Morrison and then I'll give you a ring.…"

Shannon Page replied May 30, 2010 to 12 weeks of ADM: A series of One Hour Webinars Designed to Provide Dealers With Tools They Can Use NOW

23 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

"That's great Philip. Thanks for your help. Hope you're having a productive and excel…"

Shannon Page replied May 30, 2010 to 12 weeks of ADM: A series of One Hour Webinars Designed to Provide Dealers With Tools They Can Use NOW

23 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

"Thanks Philip. I'm pretty excited about this week's meeting with Kim Clouse. He's go…"

Shannon Page replied May 30, 2010 to Top ADM Consultant Challenge; We Compete - You Vote - We All Win!

96 May 30, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Thanks Philip! Does that mean you'll host July 8 or the 22? I've got those days to f…"

23 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

"Yes Heather, these webinars are FREE! Great question. We're pretty lucky that the in…"

23 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. Main SEO Trends 2019

Posted by Kevin Lewis on January 24, 2019

2. BG/SBLC FOR LEASE AND SALE

Posted by Nathani Abhishek on September 21, 2016

3. Searching for Best VPN for Plex

Posted by Jimmie Williams on November 19, 2018

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service