Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Britt Hoffmann's ADM Discussions (16)

ADM Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Actually, no, they cannot (or at least only until they are reported to Google). Impl…"

Britt Hoffmann replied Jun 16 to Hey ADM Community - Need advice in regards to a PPC Ad using our company name.......

55 Jul 1
Reply by Ken Beam

"...and I'm agreeing. I never said otherwise."

Britt Hoffmann replied Jun 9 to Hey ADM Community - Need advice in regards to a PPC Ad using our company name.......

55 Jul 1
Reply by Ken Beam

"You're correct in that sense. I have a bunch of clients running comparative/competit…"

Britt Hoffmann replied Jun 9 to Hey ADM Community - Need advice in regards to a PPC Ad using our company name.......

55 Jul 1
Reply by Ken Beam

"You're welcome. Here's the and details on how to file and the link if you want to fi…"

55 Jul 1
Reply by Ken Beam

"Here's the policy on Implied Affiliation: Right now, you don't have to do anything a…"

55 Jul 1
Reply by Ken Beam

"You are correct except Ken confirmed what I thought about trademarking. He cannot tr…"

55 Jul 1
Reply by Ken Beam

"Ken, if there is no trademark, that policy does not apply. However, there is the iss…"

55 Jul 1
Reply by Ken Beam

"Are Douglas VW & Douglas Volkswagen registered trademarks? See my reply to Bryan."

55 Jul 1
Reply by Ken Beam

"While "Douglas VW" may be Trademarked, it doesn't show that in search results with t…"

55 Jul 1
Reply by Ken Beam

"Ken, Is this what you are seeing? I don't see any trademark infringement, so what y…"

55 Jul 1
Reply by Ken Beam

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top 5 Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions - 30 Days

2. QR Codes - Untapped Potential?

Posted by Heather Gallay on September 30, 2014

4. SEO vs. SEM - Are advertising companies taking advantage of dealerships?

Posted by Sarah Draley-Davis on August 13, 2008

5. Dealership Website SEO

Posted by Kim Essenmacher on February 15, 2014

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service