Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Shellie Pierce's ADM Discussions (14)

ADM Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Sounds like a good plan to me!"

Shellie Pierce replied Feb 14, 2011 to AdAgencyOnline.Net Is Reviewing CRM Applications For A New Vendor Client Product Launch; Any Suggestions?

9 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Tom Rocha

"Philip,   Glad to see we're on your review list! Every day 2 or more dealers choose…"

Shellie Pierce replied Feb 14, 2011 to AdAgencyOnline.Net Is Reviewing CRM Applications For A New Vendor Client Product Launch; Any Suggestions?

9 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Tom Rocha

Influencer

"Here you go. Paul is a great guy. Several of our dealer customers have worked with h…"

Shellie Pierce replied Jan 12, 2011 to I am in SERIOUS NEED of a Customer Rewards / Customer Loyalty Card Company... Any recommendations?

15 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Sean V. Bradley

Influencer

"Hey Sean,   Have you looked at re:Member group? They do great work with top dealersh…"

Shellie Pierce replied Jan 12, 2011 to I am in SERIOUS NEED of a Customer Rewards / Customer Loyalty Card Company... Any recommendations?

15 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Sean V. Bradley

Influencer

"David - How is it going so far? Have you heard about the DealerSocket User Summit? C…"

Shellie Pierce replied May 5, 2010 to Day 2 of my New CRM, Dealer Socket. And Why I choose them.

7 May 5, 2010
Reply by Shellie Pierce

Influencer

"That's great! I will follow up with you after install and see if we can do a case st…"

Shellie Pierce replied Feb 25, 2010 to Day 2 of my New CRM, Dealer Socket. And Why I choose them.

7 May 5, 2010
Reply by Shellie Pierce

Influencer

"David, Very glad to have you on board with us! Regards, Shellie Pierce Director of…"

Shellie Pierce replied Feb 25, 2010 to Day 2 of my New CRM, Dealer Socket. And Why I choose them.

7 May 5, 2010
Reply by Shellie Pierce

"Hi Kerrie, DealerSocket's CRM Solution provides a robust service marketing/scheduli…"

Shellie Pierce replied Dec 14, 2009 to CRM tool with effective service marketing module

9 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Shawn Morse

"Hey Mitchell, I have experience working with the RE:member group http://remembergro…"

Shellie Pierce replied Nov 17, 2009 to We want to start a Loyalty/VIP Program. Any ideas?

7 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Layton Judd

"Hi Susan, Since DealerSocket is a web based application and can be accessed from ju…"

Shellie Pierce replied Nov 17, 2009 to Leaving ADP CRM/Ileads Tool any Advice

58 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Josh Hixon

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

Microsoft Office PowerPoint

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-1344093271332697, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 google.com, pub-1344093271332697, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0