Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

David Ruggles's ADM Discussions (24)

ADM Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Maryann Keller and some others have done the math on this.  The number of paid leads…"

David Ruggles replied Jun 27 to Dear Autobytel, Dealix, Edmunds, KBB

59 Jun 27
Reply by David Ruggles

"RE: "Why the Dealership Selling Method is the LAST thing to change!" The quick answ…"

David Ruggles replied Dec 1, 2013 to Why the Dealership Selling Method is the LAST thing to change!

37 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Vann

"Whatever method provides a 10% gross profit per transaction and allows me to penetra…"

David Ruggles replied Nov 30, 2013 to Why the Dealership Selling Method is the LAST thing to change!

37 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Vann

"Auto Dealers people need to cut up their AMEX Gold Cards, and mail them back with a…"

David Ruggles replied Dec 17, 2011 to TrueCar Insider Information

92 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by James A. Ziegler

"Isn't this the company run by a guy whose stated objectives are hostile to the tradi…"

David Ruggles replied Dec 9, 2011 to Is ADM is a biased, unfair, hostile forum servicing a minority agenda?

87 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by mary johnson

"Actually, I'm with Bruce!!!!!!!"

David Ruggles replied Jun 3, 2011 to What is the best business advice you have ever received?

35 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Justin Braun

"Don't take any wooden nickles."

David Ruggles replied Jun 3, 2011 to What is the best business advice you have ever received?

35 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Justin Braun

"As a LV resident I will attend both the Cherokee Publishing National Remarketing Con…"

David Ruggles replied Sep 3, 2009 to The Conference Season is Approaching - Which Ones are You Going to Attend?

17 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by David Ruggles

"So why do car guy lifers have to get married 3 times to get it right? 3 is also my n…"

David Ruggles replied Aug 4, 2008 to I like, admire and respect Jim Ziegler... And, I have the guts to say so!

19 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Ray McGowan

"As I customer, I decide when its time to take the next step and visit the dealership!"

David Ruggles replied Aug 4, 2008 to How would you feel?

53 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Dan Perez

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service