Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Ted Frazier's ADM Discussions (19)

ADM Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Influencer

"I don't really see a need for a SEO expert who only does SEO. The search engines are…"

Ted Frazier replied Mar 29, 2011 to Dumping the SEO agency and doing it in house

36 May 24, 2012
Reply by Donald Davis

"It's interesting though that the examples in this video were photos taken by outside…"

Ted Frazier replied Oct 14, 2010 to Top 10 Reasons to take your own pictures

108 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Chris Hanson

"Or... maybe an some intern at Google(or one of their 'robots') stumbled across it. G…"

Ted Frazier replied Jan 17, 2010 to Search Engine Marketing Conquest Advertising; Unethical Business Practice or Dealership Gorilla Marketing?

22 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Alexander Lau

"It seems that bidding on a trademarked name is not prohibited(in Adwords TOS) as lon…"

Ted Frazier replied Jan 16, 2010 to Search Engine Marketing Conquest Advertising; Unethical Business Practice or Dealership Gorilla Marketing?

22 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Alexander Lau

"Haha! I remember those days. - memory lane - Things definitely have changed. And you…"

Ted Frazier replied Apr 9, 2009 to Top 10 Reasons to take your own pictures

108 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Chris Hanson

"Thanks, you make a good point. MOST on the lot companies don't hire photographers an…"

Ted Frazier replied Apr 9, 2009 to Top 10 Reasons to take your own pictures

108 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Chris Hanson

"Billy - Great Job! those photos are wonderful. I have been trying to get dealers aro…"

Ted Frazier replied Apr 8, 2009 to Top 10 Reasons to take your own pictures

108 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Chris Hanson

"Chris: "I have never been satisfied with the pictures that on-the-lot services take.…"

Ted Frazier replied Apr 8, 2009 to Top 10 Reasons to take your own pictures

108 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Chris Hanson

"Here's some more examples: http://gulfchryslerdodgejeep.vinmanagersites.com/AutoDet…"

Ted Frazier replied Feb 5, 2009 to Interactive Video Is The Next Generation Of Online Automotive Advertising

57 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Tom Rocha

"Also keep in mind geography is a big variable as well because a car 10 miles from me…"

Ted Frazier replied Dec 20, 2008 to Dealer Query - Is Anyone Using VinSolutions?

28 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Chris Hanson

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service