Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

David DeSantis's ADM Discussions (40)

ADM Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

""It`s about enhancing the prospects overall on-line experience that will hopefully m…"

David DeSantis replied May 5 to How we enhance our VDPs at the Douglas Auto Group utilizing Video - Shared by Ken Beam

15 May 11
Reply by Louie Baur

"Ken,      I've seen a lot of dealer videos, and you are hands down, the best at what…"

David DeSantis replied May 3 to How we enhance our VDPs at the Douglas Auto Group utilizing Video - Shared by Ken Beam

15 May 11
Reply by Louie Baur

"Nicholas,            Photos need to be done, and I'd have a discussion with the GM a…"

David DeSantis replied Jan 22 to Is taking pictures of new cars a waste of time?

6 Jan 22
Reply by Nicholas

"I appreciate your time and effort into finding their booth.  I guess I was wrong in…"

David DeSantis replied Feb 6, 2012 to TrueCar at NADA

20 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Ralph Paglia

"Ralph - Thank you for your kind words.  It makes absolutely no sense why dealers wou…"

David DeSantis replied Dec 22, 2011 to Kansas Bans TrueCar - KANSAS AUTOMOBILE DEALERS ASSOCIATION

24 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Tom Gorham

"Couple things don't pass the smell test with this company.  I believe the biggest is…"

David DeSantis replied Dec 21, 2011 to Kansas Bans TrueCar - KANSAS AUTOMOBILE DEALERS ASSOCIATION

24 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Tom Gorham

"Terry- The point of thinking of it as a separate location is to get dealers thinking…"

David DeSantis replied Dec 3, 2010 to Why every dealership needs an Internet Manager

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by David DeSantis

"Tuesday is when Toyota announced that they were stopping the sales of the recalled v…"

David DeSantis replied Jan 29, 2010 to What the hell was Toyota and their dealers thinking?

11 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by David T. Gould

"Natalie, I haven't read a report yet that bashes Toyota. The reports I've read have…"

David DeSantis replied Jan 28, 2010 to What the hell was Toyota and their dealers thinking?

11 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by David T. Gould

"Brian, Thank you for the links...Toyota has a train wreck in the waiting. I can't be…"

David DeSantis replied Jan 26, 2010 to What the hell was Toyota and their dealers thinking?

11 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by David T. Gould

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service