Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Alexander Lau's ADM Discussions (93)

ADM Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Google Analytics IS NOT a good option. I can't stand Cobalt, yet their partnership w…"

Alexander Lau replied 14 hours ago to Google Analytics Training for Automotive Marketing Professionals?

27 13 hours ago
Reply by Dwayne Roemer

"Yep"

Alexander Lau replied Jul 16 to Does Your Dealership Website Get Its Fair Share Of Facebook Traffic?

22 Jul 16
Reply by Alexander Lau

"This: http://web.cobalt.com/how-to-measure-dealer-advertising-roi-automotive-moneyba…"

Alexander Lau replied Jul 14 to Google Analytics Training for Automotive Marketing Professionals?

27 13 hours ago
Reply by Dwayne Roemer

"UHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH, would you look at what Cobalt just published. @ChrisCachor http:/…"

Alexander Lau replied Jul 14 to Google Analytics Training for Automotive Marketing Professionals?

27 13 hours ago
Reply by Dwayne Roemer

"Here's a fun little tool. Want to know more about your fans and your competition's f…"

Alexander Lau replied Jul 7 to Does Your Dealership Website Get Its Fair Share Of Facebook Traffic?

22 Jul 16
Reply by Alexander Lau

"Ralph, that's fine and dandy on the Pay Per Click side, one reason they trap you wit…"

Alexander Lau replied Jul 2 to Google Analytics Training for Automotive Marketing Professionals?

27 13 hours ago
Reply by Dwayne Roemer

"I agree Carl, just want to be exact in my assessment. Thanks!"

Alexander Lau replied Jul 1 to Google Analytics Training for Automotive Marketing Professionals?

27 13 hours ago
Reply by Dwayne Roemer

"The system I use, and the system we are going to build for the automotive world (cus…"

Alexander Lau replied Jul 1 to Google Analytics Training for Automotive Marketing Professionals?

27 13 hours ago
Reply by Dwayne Roemer

"You can, if you have a physical tap sitting on the line to your server. It is ABSOLU…"

27 13 hours ago
Reply by Dwayne Roemer

"If you've ZERO budget or you're too much of a tight wad as a dealership, fine. Go ah…"

27 13 hours ago
Reply by Dwayne Roemer

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service