Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

David Stidham's ADM Discussions (13)

ADM Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Dealers need to advertise on Youtube.  They spend most of there time loading videos…"

David Stidham replied Dec 19, 2012 to youtube - why, what, when, where and how??

22 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Ken Beam

"No.  You can only use the one login."

David Stidham replied Dec 19, 2012 to YouTube Logins

2 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by David Stidham

"I'm talking about pre-roll, full-blown video ads, not banner ads. The video ad/comme…"

David Stidham replied Jul 28, 2008 to What is video? Can it hurt your dealership image?

18 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by David Stidham

"Still curious about YouTube putting ads from other dealers/makes in front of your vi…"

David Stidham replied Jul 28, 2008 to What is video? Can it hurt your dealership image?

18 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by David Stidham

"Kevin, I agree there is a place for reality tv, to a point. It wouldn't hurt to mix…"

18 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by David Stidham

"Scott, I think you said something that may be misunderstood. It is ALL about ROI!…"

18 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by David Stidham

"Everything you mentioned can be done, but I think you're taking video on the web in…"

David Stidham replied Jul 27, 2008 to What is video? Can it hurt your dealership image?

18 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by David Stidham

"Your question is "I mean, if you are going to go through all the trouble of making v…"

David Stidham replied Jul 24, 2008 to What is video? Can it hurt your dealership image?

18 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by David Stidham

"Curious? What happens when you sell the car? Do you remove the video? If you do not,…"

David Stidham replied May 27, 2008 to Are You Using Video Content to Drive Dealer Website Indexing in Google?

18 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Ralph Paglia

"here's another sample of a stand alone we did for a radio station with call to actio…"

David Stidham replied May 27, 2008 to Wyler Video emails

10 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Ralph Paglia

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top 5 Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions - 30 Days

3. Dealership Website SEO

Posted by Kim Essenmacher on February 15, 2014

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service