Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

David Robertson's ADM Discussions (51)

ADM Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Thanks to you both. Keith I am looking forward to having a discussion. Nick I have j…"

David Robertson replied Sep 28, 2011 to Google Pay Per Click Advertising

3 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by David Robertson

"Your response has definitely enlightened me into some new areas of thinking and best…"

David Robertson replied Jan 28, 2011 to Google vs. Facebook - where do your ad dollars go?

3 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by David Robertson

"10,173,798 Impressions 1,849 Clicks $1,806.26 Dollars Spent   2,776,258 Impressions…"

David Robertson replied Jan 26, 2011 to Google vs. Facebook - where do your ad dollars go?

3 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by David Robertson

"We like to look at the Online Dollars we waste are R & D for online spending! Th…"

David Robertson replied Oct 16, 2010 to Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted

4 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Ralph Paglia

"We use Active Engage at our dealership. It is a wonderful chat tool that I can't say…"

David Robertson replied Jul 30, 2010 to Anyone use chat systems at their dealer?

9 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Nicola Savage

"I went to an Ebay training session and they told me that on Ebay a car with 40+ pict…"

David Robertson replied May 6, 2010 to Listing used cars online without photos? Any stats?

6 May 6, 2010
Reply by David Robertson

"Sorry To Butt In But, If you wouldn't mind sharing your experiences in the Automoti…"

David Robertson replied May 6, 2010 to Behavioral Targeting Feedback?

6 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by David T. Gould

"Ha Ha! Ronsmap Rocks."

David Robertson replied May 6, 2010 to Ford Dealers help my cousin

3 May 6, 2010
Reply by Ron Morrison

"Sorry Mr. Zelinger, I understand that criticism can sometimes be taken harshly. I e…"

David Robertson replied Apr 30, 2010 to Have you heard about the new Automotive Advertising Network, (AAN); and if you have -- are you as excited as I am?

11 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"I was on hand for the announcement of AAN and I can't tell you how excited I and my…"

David Robertson replied Apr 30, 2010 to Have you heard about the new Automotive Advertising Network, (AAN); and if you have -- are you as excited as I am?

11 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service