Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Tom Rocha's ADM Discussions (51)

ADM Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Oh, and you can just paste the screen shot to a word document convert to a pdf and p…"

Tom Rocha replied Mar 23, 2011 to What does SiSTeR's Patent Mean for Other PTZ Slide Show Providers

31 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Tom Rocha

"Thanks Philip.   No worries.  If I had a dime for every time I clicked on a link whi…"

Tom Rocha replied Mar 23, 2011 to What does SiSTeR's Patent Mean for Other PTZ Slide Show Providers

31 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Tom Rocha

"Donna,   Here you go:   Entire Gunn Group Used Cars on ClickMotive: http://gunnauto.…"

Tom Rocha replied Mar 23, 2011 to Will 2011 be the year automotive marketers truly embrace video?

29 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Ken Beam

"Fortunately, there is an alternative:   Entire Gunn Group Used Cars on ClickMotive:…"

31 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Tom Rocha

"Donna,   If you click on this query you will see that Gunn Nissan has all their used…"

Tom Rocha replied Feb 24, 2011 to Will 2011 be the year automotive marketers truly embrace video?

29 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Ken Beam

"Philp,   I know that each of these companies have some cosmetic differences.  The po…"

Tom Rocha replied Feb 21, 2011 to What does SiSTeR's Patent Mean for Other PTZ Slide Show Providers

31 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Tom Rocha

"Philip:  You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a lawyer in my family.  I have b…"

Tom Rocha replied Feb 20, 2011 to What does SiSTeR's Patent Mean for Other PTZ Slide Show Providers

31 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Tom Rocha

"Rich:   Like you I thought that there would be more discussion.  Only a lawyer can r…"

Tom Rocha replied Feb 20, 2011 to What does SiSTeR's Patent Mean for Other PTZ Slide Show Providers

31 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Tom Rocha

"Philip:   As I stated before, I was an ACT! Certified Consultant.  Here is the deep…"

Tom Rocha replied Feb 15, 2011 to AdAgencyOnline.Net Is Reviewing CRM Applications For A New Vendor Client Product Launch; Any Suggestions?

9 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Tom Rocha

"Bob,   I already said nice video in reply to the exact same post you put in another…"

Tom Rocha replied Feb 13, 2011 to Will 2011 be the year automotive marketers truly embrace video?

29 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Ken Beam

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service