Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Arnold Tijerina's ADM Discussions (63)

ADM Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"I disagree. I think if the marketing strategy and promotional style were the same, p…"

Arnold Tijerina replied Jan 28, 2013 to Attacking People in Social Media Based on Appearance, Sexual Orientation or Gender Stereotypes

187 May 2
Reply by Benny DeVito

"I dont think it has anything to do with Jamie Lynn's attractiveness. She is a pretty…"

Arnold Tijerina replied Jan 27, 2013 to Attacking People in Social Media Based on Appearance, Sexual Orientation or Gender Stereotypes

187 May 2
Reply by Benny DeVito

"I only bring up the legal one in the sense that, should a dealership sign up for Car…"

Arnold Tijerina replied Jan 27, 2013 to Attacking People in Social Media Based on Appearance, Sexual Orientation or Gender Stereotypes

187 May 2
Reply by Benny DeVito

"I've certainly been critical of CarDoll (not Jamie Lynn herself.. the concept) and h…"

Arnold Tijerina replied Jan 25, 2013 to Attacking People in Social Media Based on Appearance, Sexual Orientation or Gender Stereotypes

187 May 2
Reply by Benny DeVito

"This is the article where I got that information. Wasn't sure if this was what you m…"

Arnold Tijerina replied Aug 4, 2012 to Google+ Local Problems With Reviews Missing and Data Overwritten

33 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Clay Schmidtberger

"Are you talking about reviews missing from the search page? (as in on the actual pag…"

Arnold Tijerina replied Aug 4, 2012 to Google+ Local Problems With Reviews Missing and Data Overwritten

33 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Clay Schmidtberger

"I certainly think this is going to spread to other states and TrueCar will have to m…"

Arnold Tijerina replied Dec 19, 2011 to Colorado Bans TrueCar - Department of Revenue and Motor Vehicle Dealer Board

33 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Cherie Price

"Excellent interpretation, Jim. TrueCar is simply going to change their model for sta…"

Arnold Tijerina replied Dec 19, 2011 to Colorado Bans TrueCar - Department of Revenue and Motor Vehicle Dealer Board

33 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Cherie Price

"I'd love to hear you do a phone interviews with him. Just saying. :)"

Arnold Tijerina replied Dec 17, 2011 to TrueCar Insider Information

92 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by James A. Ziegler

"I agree with you Ralph. A dealer shouldn't have to pay TrueCar when they have alread…"

Arnold Tijerina replied Dec 17, 2011 to TrueCar Insider Information

92 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by James A. Ziegler

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service