Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Bruce McFarland's ADM Discussions (8)

ADM Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Great article.  Prompt response to a prospect inquiry has always been important, but…"

Bruce McFarland replied Jul 29, 2011 to One Hour Lead Response Generates 700 Percent More Conversations

5 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Jason Artus

"Excellent points.  There's no reason to do marketing without ROI, although sometimes…"

Bruce McFarland replied Jun 23, 2011 to How does your OEM spend their ad dollars, you might be surprised.

10 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Mark Dubis

"What's amazing to me is how much GM spends on print -- $655 million, more than 30%. …"

Bruce McFarland replied Jun 22, 2011 to How does your OEM spend their ad dollars, you might be surprised.

10 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Mark Dubis

"Best advice I ever received:   "Don't assume customers want what we want, know what…"

Bruce McFarland replied Jun 3, 2011 to What is the best business advice you have ever received?

35 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Justin Braun

"I understand.  Didn't realize you were going to leave SocialDealers.com empty and ju…"

Bruce McFarland replied Jun 1, 2011 to Domain Solicitation Emails: Dealer Offer Investigation

11 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Bruce McFarland

"I think you got a good deal here, Ralph.  www.socialdealers.com is a pretty useful d…"

Bruce McFarland replied May 30, 2011 to Domain Solicitation Emails: Dealer Offer Investigation

11 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Bruce McFarland

"Responding to negative reviews is an important part of social marketing. By promptly…"

Bruce McFarland replied Apr 6, 2011 to Google reviews, what are you doing to get them?

7 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Keith Shetterly

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service