Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Mario Murgado Jr.'s ADM Discussions (22)

ADM Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"I've been using Cargigi with fairly good results for over a year. I've decided to lo…"

Mario Murgado Jr. replied Apr 20, 2012 to Craigslist Posting

16 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Manny Luna

"DSES"

Mario Murgado Jr. replied Sep 9, 2011 to Where are YOU Going? Digital Dealer? Driving Sales? JD Power?

38 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Alexis B

"Mike,   Have you considered changing the color of the Button "Schedule a Test Drive?…"

Mario Murgado Jr. replied Jun 23, 2011 to Help! AutoTrader.com and Cars.com Need Some Website Design Assistance...

8 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Ashley Corning

Influencer

"Thank you Jerry and David,   I was leaning more towards David's idea and have looked…"

Mario Murgado Jr. replied Feb 22, 2011 to Has anyone looked into capturing emails only?

5 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by David Johnson

"Hello Joseph, I would argue that a phone number is much more important since it let…"

Mario Murgado Jr. replied Feb 11, 2011 to List in importance

6 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Frank Davis

Influencer

"Hello Isaac,   That was a great article. Thanks for sharing!   Mario Jr."

Mario Murgado Jr. replied Jan 24, 2011 to Has anyone noticed anything weird about Google Reviews and their Place page lately?

9 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Mario Murgado Jr.

Influencer

"I will be attending the 2011 NADA Convention and will also be at the Automotive SEO…"

Mario Murgado Jr. replied Jan 12, 2011 to Has anyone noticed anything weird about Google Reviews and their Place page lately?

9 Jan 24, 2011

Influencer

"Hello Philip,   Thank you for sharing that article with me. It does help me underst…"

Mario Murgado Jr. replied Jan 12, 2011 to Has anyone noticed anything weird about Google Reviews and their Place page lately?

9 Jan 24, 2011

Influencer

"Thank you all for sharing your input and ideas. I will definitely try a few differen…"

Mario Murgado Jr. replied Dec 14, 2010 to Increasing Facebook Fans by Giving away Prizes to our Fan Base! What are your Thoughts?

9 Dec 14, 2010

Influencer

"Thank you Paul, Those are a few great examples that I will definitely look into. Yo…"

Mario Murgado Jr. replied Dec 7, 2010 to Increasing Facebook Fans by Giving away Prizes to our Fan Base! What are your Thoughts?

9 Dec 14, 2010

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

1. Best VPN

Posted by Christie on March 22, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service