Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Chad Collier's ADM Discussions (19)

ADM Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Very interesting observation Ralph"

Chad Collier replied Dec 13, 2011 to Dear Autobytel, Dealix, Edmunds, KBB

59 Jun 27
Reply by David Ruggles

"I attended one of these fascinating events on Tuesday and I can tell you that the go…"

Chad Collier replied Oct 20, 2011 to Dealers Use Hollywood Premiere to Improve Customer and Employee Satisfaction",

4 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Ralph Paglia

"I attended one of these fascinating events on Tuesday and I can tell you that the go…"

Chad Collier replied Oct 20, 2011 to Dealers Use Hollywood Premiere to Improve Customer and Employee Satisfaction",

4 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Ralph Paglia

"Sorry I gave you the wrong number. 901-552-4959. I hope to hear from you. Chad Colli…"

Chad Collier replied Feb 18, 2010 to Do you feel that the Internet has eliminated the car buying experience?

4 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Ralph Paglia

"You are right on. A challenge we face with the Internet is that many times we open p…"

Chad Collier replied Feb 18, 2010 to Do you feel that the Internet has eliminated the car buying experience?

4 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Ralph Paglia

"Great tell Jay I said hello. Thanks Chad"

Chad Collier replied Dec 11, 2009 to DealerMouth

5 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Thanks for the info Philip. Did you learn more from your presentation with DealerMou…"

Chad Collier replied Dec 11, 2009 to DealerMouth

5 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"The system is leased to the dealer and includes 6 devices with a custom welcome vide…"

Chad Collier replied Dec 11, 2009 to TODAYS SALES MODEL IS OUT-DATED AND FAILS MORE THAN IT SUCCEEDS!!!

67 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by T.R. Snow

"All great points and discussion. Perhaps everyone on the post missed their calling a…"

Chad Collier replied Dec 5, 2009 to TODAYS SALES MODEL IS OUT-DATED AND FAILS MORE THAN IT SUCCEEDS!!!

67 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by T.R. Snow

"Phillip this is the qoute I was referring to. The shift from the real world dealersh…"

Chad Collier replied Dec 5, 2009 to TODAYS SALES MODEL IS OUT-DATED AND FAILS MORE THAN IT SUCCEEDS!!!

67 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by T.R. Snow

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top 5 Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions - 30 Days

4. QR Codes - Untapped Potential?

Posted by Heather Gallay on September 30, 2014

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service