Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

David Kost's ADM Discussions (49)

ADM Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"30% Closing Ratio?    Well Congrats Amanda!!   You are the #1 Closting dealer in his…"

David Kost replied Jan 27, 2011 to Has Anyone Worked with ResponseLogix

28 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Amanda Champion

"Ken, I really liked this. Pretty cool. Your Ad below looked Nice also. Great descrip…"

David Kost replied Jul 4, 2010 to Here`s how we kick off 4th of July at Douglas Infiniti ala Ken Beam!

9 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Linda Kane

"I looked at Vin Solutions, and CAR Research. I think all 3 tools have their ups and…"

David Kost replied May 5, 2010 to Day 2 of my New CRM, Dealer Socket. And Why I choose them.

7 May 5, 2010
Reply by Shellie Pierce

"I have tried this, and it works for me. I list all of my inventory that I have in my…"

David Kost replied May 5, 2010 to Listing used cars online without photos? Any stats?

6 May 6, 2010
Reply by David Robertson

"ok."

David Kost replied Feb 25, 2010 to Day 2 of my New CRM, Dealer Socket. And Why I choose them.

7 May 5, 2010
Reply by Shellie Pierce

"Thanks! Day 3 is going great. Everyone is excited. I just got back to the desk to te…"

David Kost replied Feb 25, 2010 to Day 2 of my New CRM, Dealer Socket. And Why I choose them.

7 May 5, 2010
Reply by Shellie Pierce

"Ok, So since ford LM changes incentives sometimes as much as 2-3 times per month, an…"

David Kost replied Feb 1, 2010 to Has Anyone Worked with ResponseLogix

28 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Amanda Champion

"I disagree. If you have a strong process in your store, you won’t need a program to…"

David Kost replied Feb 1, 2010 to Has Anyone Worked with ResponseLogix

28 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Amanda Champion

"I am Guilty of this sometimes, and I hate it. Why? Because I have a lot of my plate.…"

David Kost replied Jan 30, 2010 to Why don't IMS's update their Specials Pages on their Dealer Website?

16 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Jonah Jones

"The Payment is 20% Down +TTL. 6.49% x72 mo. Pretty Standard Liner. Works well. There…"

David Kost replied Jan 29, 2010 to CRAIGS LIST

53 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Tom Vann

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service