Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Gary Jon Prough's ADM Discussions (6)

ADM Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Maybe the word "against" is to strong a word. I agree selling cars is all about rela…"

Gary Jon Prough replied Dec 23, 2011 to Kansas Bans TrueCar - KANSAS AUTOMOBILE DEALERS ASSOCIATION

24 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Tom Gorham

"I am at a Toyota dealership it Kansas. Our store have never been or will ever be a t…"

Gary Jon Prough replied Dec 22, 2011 to Kansas Bans TrueCar - KANSAS AUTOMOBILE DEALERS ASSOCIATION

24 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Tom Gorham

Influencer

"This is what dealers are paying for that allows all of this to happen. Most don't ca…"

Gary Jon Prough replied Dec 8, 2011 to Dear Autobytel, Dealix, Edmunds, KBB

59 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by David Ruggles

Influencer

"Great! I also can be reached by phone or text at 785-338-0630. Again thank you for y…"

Gary Jon Prough replied Nov 30, 2011 to CA,NV,NM,TX,OK,TN,OH,NJ,PA,GA,AL,MA,CO,UT,MI,WV.....and IF you are REALLY strong other states as well.Read and watch video please

6 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Gary Jon Prough

Influencer

"No sir. I sent my resume to the email address you gave me."

Gary Jon Prough replied Nov 30, 2011 to CA,NV,NM,TX,OK,TN,OH,NJ,PA,GA,AL,MA,CO,UT,MI,WV.....and IF you are REALLY strong other states as well.Read and watch video please

6 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Gary Jon Prough

Influencer

"I wanted to tell you a little more about myself. I grew up in a small town in Southw…"

Gary Jon Prough replied Nov 29, 2011 to CA,NV,NM,TX,OK,TN,OH,NJ,PA,GA,AL,MA,CO,UT,MI,WV.....and IF you are REALLY strong other states as well.Read and watch video please

6 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Gary Jon Prough

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

Microsoft Office PowerPoint

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-1344093271332697, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 google.com, pub-1344093271332697, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0