Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Uncategorized or Does Not Fit Into Any Pre-Defined Category (21)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

I NEED A GOOD MITSUBISHI LEAD PROVIDER

I need some help finding a good lead provider for New Mitsubishi vehicles and suggestions?

Started by John Iorio

2 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Darial Clewis

Any of you creating your own Landing Pages/Microsites? Have a look

A very effective way to advertise on Facebook........ little custom Landing Pages. Here`s one I whipped up this afternoon; 2011 Subaru…

Started by Ken Beam

4 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Ken Beam

Join the First-Ever National Dealer's Challenge: How Women+Family Friendly is Your Store?

Women buy half of all cars and 65% of all visits to the service lane are from women. Dealers are saying the time is perfect -- they love be…

Started by Anne Fleming

3 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Alexander Lau

"Video Advertising Recall 2X Higher Than TV, According to Study"

Video Advertising Recall 2X Higher Than TV, According to Study! http://ning.it/OzaldY

Started by Clayton Fowlie

3 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Manny Luna

TrueCar at it Again!

http://www.autonews.com/article/2013...#axzz2ivbVc1U9 Does anyone else see the injustice here? Customer submits a lead on TrueCar and is…

Started by Jerry Thibeau

1 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Tom LaPointe / CarChat24

Connect with the Modern Shopper on Your Website

Do you want to learn how to best engage your online visitors and increase your lead conversion rates? Join us for ActivEngage's webinar wi…

Started by Rebecca Kon

0 Oct 21, 2013

Online Chat Providers

Just looking for a bit of feedback (opinions, suggestions, comments, etc) as to which online chat provider is the better choice.   Currentl…

Started by Shawn Lane

1 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Tom LaPointe / CarChat24

Important. Need help with Google Plus and Google Places

This is the situation.   We had a Google Places page before I started my position almost 4 months ago. It is currently under the service ma…

Started by Kim Essenmacher

2 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Joey Abna

Do you suck on the phone?

Do your people suck on the phone? Then have them sign up for this free webinar taking place today! Click here to register.

Started by Jerry Thibeau

0 Sep 13, 2012

BDC and Lead Management Processes

I am wondering what your lead management process looks like in your BDC.   What does your contact process look like? i.e. Contact 2x daily…

Started by Matthew Allen

0 Sep 12, 2012

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service