Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

TOOLS, FILES and TEMPLATE RESOURCES - Share Your Files, Apps, Spreadsheets, Email Templates, Phone Scripts, Letters, Tracking Tools, Links, etc. (36)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Influencer

Canadian Dealer Resource Blog

I came across Ryan's Thompson's blog and found it to be very informative. It targets Canadian dealers. However, his resources are helpful t…

Started by Kim Essenmacher

0 Aug 20, 2012

Influencer

Web Tool for Capturing Images & Creating Videos-Snagit

I recently found out about Snagit and downloaded the free 30 day trial. It is an incredible tool for snagging images and creating videos.  …

2 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Kim Essenmacher

Influencer

Need Help Creating Graphics

Does anyone know of a free program that would allow me to create some basic graphics such as website buttons, etc.?  We don't have Photosho…

4 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Kim Essenmacher

Influencer

Free Quarterly Website Magazine

This is an excellent magazine for website marketing that I have been receiving for years. It provides a variety of articles, resources, t…

0 Jul 6, 2012

Auto Response Emails

Auto responses seem like a waste of time and a disappointment for me. I do not believe in them and it is very hard for me to jump on the ba…

Started by Alyssa Gomez

0 Apr 13, 2012

Assessment Questionnaire: DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY AND CURRENT eBUSINESS PROCESSES

(properly formatted and reusable versions of this document have been attached to this forum post in downloadable file versions) Dealership…

Started by Ralph Paglia

1 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Richard J Bustillo

Presentation File Exchange

Many of us have used the dreaded Microsoft application known as PowerPoint to such an extreme level that the phrase "Death by PowerPoint" h…

Started by Ralph Paglia

108 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Phone In Log

Does anyone have a sample of a phone-in log template for in-coming phone calls for the receptionist to track?  I could make one with a spre…

Started by Tom Hawkins

0 Dec 26, 2011

Do you have a Vehicle Delivery Checklist To Share?

I need a Delivery Checklist for one of my vendor clients so I went through my files and found several New and Pre-Owned Delivery Checklists…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Aug 12, 2011

Digital Media Resources; 39 Sites and Tools for Car Dealers

39 New Digital Media Resources You May Have Missed by Zachary Sniderman This week was all about Apple buzz (new iPad? new OS? New Macbook…

Started by Ralph Paglia

1 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Ralph Paglia

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2018   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service