Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING - REPUTATION MANAGEMENT - Using Social Media to Promote and Engage, Customer Reviews, Dealer Ratings, User Generated Content (UGC) (286)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

The $64,000 Questions

Our industry has an incredible depth and volume of professional trainers working with dealers and manufacturers. Their training ability and…

Started by Mark Dubis

2 May 31, 2013
Reply by Jim Canto

Are You Seeing Other Dealers' Listings on Searches for their Name?

Look in the bottom right hand corner of the search image above. Those are other dealers listed as options under their Google Local profile…

Started by J.D. Rucker

0 May 29, 2013

Would you be willing to dump your Facebook page altogether and start fresh?

Facebook has a big problem. Unfortunately, talking to them about it revealed that they don't consider it a big problem. This can be for tw…

Started by J.D. Rucker

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by J.D. Rucker

What Social Sites Outside of the "Big 4" Do You Use?

For the most part, the vast majority of dealers are on Facebook. Most are using Twitter to some extent. Google+ and Pinterest is about 50/5…

Started by J.D. Rucker

31 May 20, 2013
Reply by Manny Luna

Which is More Important: Social Media Marketing or Reputation Management

I can already hear one of the arguments. "They're one in the same. A good strategy applies both simultaneously." While I agree with the sta…

Started by J.D. Rucker

5 May 17, 2013
Reply by J.D. Rucker

Influencer

On Creating a Reputation Marketing Culture or The Importance of Not Shooting One’s Corporate Self in the Foot.

When I went through sales school at a Chevy dealership in the mid 1970s, the GSM told us that we were never to let disgruntled customers ge…

Started by Jason Wittman

1 May 6, 2013
Reply by Courtney Willis

Facebook Star Ratings

Last night I opened my facebook feed to find an unfamiliar flag on the upper right hand corner of the screen, just under the birthday notif…

Started by Kristi Alguire

1 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Tylin Senvardarli

Influencer

Facebook Cover photos, TRUTH.

By no surprise, the policy for cover photos has changed, yet again. Months ago, Facebook banned users from applying any calls to action, co…

Started by Darrah Raneri

0 Apr 24, 2013

Influencer

So I have this info from Facebook, Now what?

So I have been working and interacting with our FB Fans and I don't see much leads or calls coming from this. So how do I messure the impac…

Started by Mauro Rodriguez

2 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Mauro Rodriguez

School Me on LinkedIn! Who has mastered using LinkedIn and how are you benefiting?

Over the last couple years I have been busy building dealer chat software and running my auto dealer support/lead generation business. I ke…

Started by Shereef

6 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Bill Cosgrove

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service