Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM) - Includes Organic Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Advertising (SEA) Strategies, Tactics and Best Practices (99)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Promoting Your Dealership on Google Places

Ever sift through listings on Google Maps and wish yours could stand out more? The Places listing provides free advertising to promote your…

Started by Timothy Jensen

0 Oct 20, 2010

Youtube & Google map instant search coming soon?

Is there any scope that we can see Google will introduce youtube instant and Google map instant search?For the time being I got this inform…

Started by Anirban Das

0 Sep 13, 2010

Social Media Keyword Spamming?

We currently have a third party that streams videos for all of our vehicles to all ad sites, as well as our FB, You Tube, and Twitter accou…

Started by shawn payne

2 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Camille Forte

How can you tell if your site is Properly Optimized?

First of all how do you rate yourself with SEO ( Search Engine Optmization ) ? 1-10 1 being the best 10 being the not the best Do you kno…

Started by Jennifer Schrader

19 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Camille Forte

Do the majority of dealer website car shoppers first search by price or by model?cus

At one of our internet meetings, a sales manager asked me the question “do more automotive shoppers search more by model or by price?”   Un…

Started by John Cisar

1 May 16, 2010
Reply by George Christopher

Is your website google search 2.0 ready?

I posted an overview on my site about the new google search bar and how some of the different options affect the results. The one that dis…

Started by Kristen Greer-Mauro

0 May 6, 2010

S.E.O. Gets You Seen -- But What They See And Hear Is Important Too!

The Internet has changed many things for automotive advertising agencies but human nature isn't one of them.  In addition, many conventiona…

Started by Philip Zelinger

15 May 1, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Google Cracks Down On Gouging Middlemen

The latest report by Clickz:http://www.clickz.com/3639955 It's imperative that any dealer who is using a 3rd party to manage their automot…

Started by Terrence Gordon

14 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Terrence Gordon

SEM Strategy for Small Dealers...Would it WORK?

I have a friend who sells a lot of used BMWs.  He buys them from BMW offl-lease auctions and charges a fee for the transaction.  Customers…

Started by Ace Cars

0 Mar 8, 2010

Google Social Circle - BETA

Who can tell us more about the future of SEO ? Can you tell me more about Google Social Circle - BETA ?Screenshot here of Google Social Ci…

Started by Dan Dulgheru

0 Jan 28, 2010

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2015   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service