Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

RANTS, RAVES, OPINIONS and HUMOR; For the Uncensored Voice of Car Guys and Gals - What's Bugging you?!?! Got something funny or ironic? Need to Vent? (200)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Incompetent People Really Have No Clue, Studies Find - They're Blind to Own Failings, Others' Skills

Recently, I experienced a level of difficulty while dealing with an employee. As a reminder, (and for therapeutic reasons), I often refer…

Started by JC Hurst

2 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by JC Hurst

When is it appropriate to use infIuence at a car company to censor supplier criticism made on ADM?

I will try to explain without calling out suppliers or car companies by name... But the point here is to seek out opinions as to when is it…

Started by Ralph Paglia

15 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Fred Haney

When does a forum on an auto industry networking site cross the line between being a sales pitch and a source of best practices?

NEVER! I figured that I would start with my answer and then let you guys correct me with your shared wisdoms on the issue. Ralph Paglia re…

Started by Philip Zelinger

3 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Participate - Post, Reply, Do Something!!!

I was in the process of sending Ralph an email when I realized I should really address the Automotive Digital Marketing community, all 340…

Started by Jon Groenig

2 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Comments Sought Regarding New Email Publication Setup in ADM Member Profile Questions

I have been observing much of the discussions around an email harvesting and spamming issue that involved the ADM Professional Community ac…

Started by Ralph Paglia

8 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Ralph Paglia

What are you doing to adjust to the current market?

As an executive recruiter focused on this industry, I'm fascinated by the responses that individuals and companies are taking to this chall…

Started by Jenifer Lambert

2 May 2, 2008
Reply by Terry Holbrook

Branding still an option?

With the current market conditions it seems most dealers are so concerned about "THE NOW" that they are not building their brand for the fu…

Started by Stephen Parini

0 Feb 14, 2008

Paradigms - Do they have an effect on industry?

I am sure that we all know what these are and have been either a part of them, triggered them to happen, etc. I am more curious to know wha…

Started by Clint 'Bam Bam' Stevens

0 Feb 6, 2008

The Virtual Showroom vs. The Real Showroom - the lines have blurred!

Most profitable dealerships have a great deal of selling processes and practices in common on their showroom floor, but many of those same…

Started by Philip Zelinger

3 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

When Insults Had Class (no 4-letter words), Please Add Yours to the Forum:

The exchange between Churchill & Lady Astor: She said, "If you were my husband I'd give you poison," and he said, "If you were my wife,…

Started by Ralph Paglia

0 Feb 3, 2008

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2018   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service