Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

RANTS, RAVES, OPINIONS and HUMOR; For the Uncensored Voice of Car Guys and Gals - What's Bugging you?!?! Got something funny or ironic? Need to Vent? (184)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Jack-o-lantern Themed McLaren

This is just a really cool photo! Submitted to AutoWeek.com by one of their readers.   "A dealership website without 24/7 live chat is a s…

Started by Tom LaPointe / CarChat24

0 Oct 18, 2013

Jeff Haden's 9 Beliefs of Remarkably Successful People

Thanks to a link posted to Facebook by my friend and ADM Community Editor, Tom Gorham, I had the distinct pleasure of reading an article by…

Started by Ralph Paglia

1 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Leonard Buchholz

Did you know if you hit refresh on posts it adds another view count?

So it appears that ADM doesn't track true view count by user or ip, so if you want top content placement all you have to do is hit refresh?…

Started by Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media

10 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Tom LaPointe / CarChat24

GM US Sales Down 3.4% in November

GM US Sales Down 3.4% in November   Any suggestions for GM to increase their sales? Chime in and let's let them know.   JB

Started by JB Floyd

0 Aug 24, 2013

How To Sell Cars Books... Help!

Can you recommend a good HOW TO SELL CARS book written by someone who has never sold cars before? 

Started by Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media

0 Aug 13, 2013

Do you think your vendors should be able to "Automatically Renew" your contracts?

Just a question to the ADM community...how would you feel if one of your vendors "Automatically" renewed your contract year after year?  Wh…

Started by Chip Diggs

0 Jul 8, 2013

SiriusXM wants my info!!

Sirius/XM will allow us to use a XM Demo program as well as offer a 3 month trial for ALL our used vehicle customers...not just GM Certifie…

Started by Tom Hawkins

0 Jun 6, 2013

Ziegler aside, Cars.com also helping automotive tornado victims

Cars.com is matching donations to help dealership personnel affected by tornadoes in Moore, Oklahoma. Donate at http://www.youcaring.com/no

Started by Tom LaPointe / CarChat24

0 May 30, 2013

Attacking People in Social Media Based on Appearance, Sexual Orientation or Gender Stereotypes

Are You a CarDoll Hater? First of all, let me make a statement in regards to vested interests and financial motivations: Neither I, nor any…

Started by Ralph Paglia

185 May 25, 2013
Reply by Cherie Price

Dealership out of business because they put to much $ into online advertising?

I was at a meeting the other day at a television station. My DP was told a very specific story about a dealership that went out of business…

Started by Cathy Nesbit

13 May 23, 2013
Reply by Manny Luna

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service