Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

PROCESS MANAGEMENT- CRM, BDC and lead Management Processes, Emails, Phone Scripts, Facility Design, Tools and Suppliers (170)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

CRM choices: Vinsolutions vs. ADP

We are looking to make a move within a week on a new CRM tool.  It will be used across four to five rooftops in three states and five franc…

Started by Sarah Prusaczyk

7 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Sarah Prusaczyk

It's On!

Who has the best Internet Lead process in the business? 8 finalist have been selected and each will go head to head until one is declared t…

Started by Jerry Thibeau

3 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

How's your CRM treating your client's inquiries?

For months I have tried to get our CRM Company to change the way it marks leads as duplicates.  Here's an example: Mrs. Jones emails on Tue…

Started by Chip Diggs

0 Apr 3, 2013

BDC Performance Standards

Greetings all!  I just started a BDC here at the first of the year and would like some current input on what the industry standards are now…

Started by Richard Ludlow

7 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Richard Ludlow

Collecting Emails at the Dealership Level

What are considered some of the best practices for collecting emails at the dealership level. Are dealers doing anything specific to get th…

Started by Peter Martin

2 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Peter Martin

Are You an Internet Ninja Warrior or a 90 Pound Weakling?

Tired of getting sand kicked in your face by other salespeople who think they are better than you? Now's your chance to prove you are an "I…

Started by Jerry Thibeau

5 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

Should a customer leave the dealership with your numbers?

Give me your thoughts... Mine is no they should not. That is if they can not commit to buying now. You will have a better chance at selling…

Started by Darin George

20 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Darin George

Customer Tracking

While driving in with the tow guy today(car broke down :(), we chatted about Google. He said an odd thing happened to him while he was surf…

Started by Kim Essenmacher

3 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Ralph Paglia

5,000 Leads A Month For A Centralized BDC

I have a question for ADM Members.  A dealer group is considering creating a centralized BDC from scratch.   The stores in the group curre…

Started by Brian Pasch

9 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Ken Long

Who is the Manager of the BDC Depatment?

Recently I read an article about who is the Manager of the BDC Manager. It said something of the sort of the GM is. NOT the used car manage…

Started by Peter Stratton

1 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Ken Long

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service