Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

PROCESS MANAGEMENT- CRM, BDC and lead Management Processes, Emails, Phone Scripts, Facility Design, Tools and Suppliers (169)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Website-CRM

We are in the process of deciding whether or not to shop for a different CRM and Website provider. We are currently using BZ Results for bo…

Started by Donnie Hinkle

10 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Bryan Nightingale

Service Customer Retention - CRM Tool

I am looking for a CRM that is geared towards service retention. Ideally, I would like for the program to pull ROs from Reynolds daily, lis…

Started by Jessica Richa

4 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Jessica Richa

Script? I don't need a &?!*# script, and neither should you. Part 2

We had just gotten our dealer license the month that I started. The GM gave me a tour of the place, and we went into the sales office. The…

Started by David DeSantis

1 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Wendell Dossett

Script? I don't need a &?!*# script, and neither should you. Part 1

I was blessed with a mentor when I started doing sales at an RV dealership. He taught, no, pounded into my head the selling process and the…

Started by David DeSantis

0 Jan 23, 2009

Jim Ziegler Needs Your Help and Input Here

Okay guys and gals! I am asking for your help and input here. I am am speaking again at the 2009 NADA Convention in New Orleans. My worksh…

Started by James A. Ziegler

40 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

How much do Dealers spend on training their staff?

I'm trying to answer the above question. If you have any research or materials that addresses this question that would be great. What would…

Started by Karolyn Hart

5 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Steven Risso

What’s the single largest hurdle you face that can be solved by technology?

I know that many of us face hurdles every day that limit our productivity, increase stress, and cause frustration. Although technology cann…

Started by Bill Playford

6 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Bill Playford

How are your sales people building trust wtih the customer?

This is probably the single biggest challenge being faced by sales people. It doesn't matter if they are nicest most sincere people in the…

Started by Karolyn Hart

1 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Ray McGowan

Conversion Rate of OEM Leads

Hello you all: I was wondering if anybody could give me their input about the OEM leads they receive and their particular closing ratio. BM…

Started by VJ

8 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by Ralph Paglia

People Or Technology Driven Processes? That is the question!

I'll start with my answer and step aside for your insights -- WHY NOT BOTH! I have always accepted responsibility for maximixing the R.O.I…

Started by Philip Zelinger

34 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service