Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

MOBILE MARKETING - Content and Apps for Mobile Web, Text Messaging (sms), Cell/Smart Phone and Tablet Apps, All Mobile Related (55)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Incentive app - please help by answering a 4 question survey

Greetings: We're a group of auto guys and programmers building a web app for salespeople THIS WEEKEND, and we'd love your quick feedback to…

Started by David Goldschmidt

0 Feb 18, 2012

Press Release: DriveItNow Mobile Converts On-The-Go Car Payment Shoppers

DriveItNow Mobile Converts On-The-Go Car Payment Shoppers   DriveItNow launches industry-first mobile plug-in to help dealers engage and cl…

Started by Tarry Shebesta

0 Feb 1, 2012

Mobile Solutions for Dealers?

Can anyone provide me with a list of companies that provide mobile solutions for dealers? I know of a few but I'm doing some research and c…

Started by Arnold Tijerina

10 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Outsourced Bdc

QR Codes Generators

Recently I have been seeing more and more articles on ADM and advertisements containing QR codes.  I personally think that these things a…

Started by Chris Wahl

4 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Celine_Hipscan

Custom iPhone App For Dealer Group

Does anyone have some feedback on a company that can create a custom iPhone app for a dealer group that allows people to book a service app…

Started by Brian Pasch

53 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Luis Tovar

Say no to QR and yes to Tag!

Many of us have jumped onto the QR code bandwagon and started to implement it into advertising and our window stickers to allow buyers a…

Started by Allen M. Gottfried

3 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Rorie Hannigan

Say no to QR and yes to Tag!

Many of us have jumped onto the QR code ban wagon and started to implement it into advertising and even on our window stickers to allow…

Started by Allen M. Gottfried

0 Jul 1, 2011

Website Vendors, Mobile Redirects and Playing Fair

Something a little dark and nasty is going on in the automotive industry with regard to website vendors refusing to place mobile redirect c…

Started by Aloysius Carl

4 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Nicole J. Case

Influencer

Three's a Crowd

You, Me and your Smart Phone. The more obsessed you become with your smart phone the more determined I am to not have one. If you and I wer…

Started by Thomas A. Kelly

8 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Will Michaelson

Ground Floor Opportunity for Forward Thinking Reynolds and Reynolds Dealer!

Ground Floor Opportunity for Forward Thinking Reynolds and Reynolds Dealer! Pacecaster is looking for a forward thinking Reynolds and Reyno…

Started by David Ruggles

0 May 28, 2011

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service