Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

MOBILE MARKETING - Content and Apps for Mobile Web, Text Messaging (sms), Cell/Smart Phone and Tablet Apps, All Mobile Related (55)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Google Maps App Changes the Game

While at work I received a text message from a buddy of mine with the new Google Maps App URL. I immediately downloaded the app and began t…

Started by Martin L D'Amato

0 Dec 20, 2012

Influencer

Instagram & Google Analytics

I have been searching this question and cannot seem to find a direct answer. When using Instagram for a dealer marketing tool with the dire…

Started by Heather Iveson

0 Nov 26, 2012

Mobile Marketing; New Research Shows Major Car Buying Impact on Auto Shoppers - Infographic

AUTOMOTIVE MARKETING STUDY REVEALS TWO DISTINCT MOBILE SEARCH PATTERNS AMONG CAR SHOPPERS AND SERVICE CUSTOMERS Nielsen “Mobile Path-To-Pu…

Started by Ralph Paglia

7 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Jim Canto

Influencer

25 Ways to Use QR Codes in Your Dealership Video by Squigglebox

We just had our mobile app created for our dealership by AutomotionTV.  I am working on ways to promote it. I came across this website toda…

Started by Kim Essenmacher

8 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Shawn Case

Mobile vs PC and why does it matter?

As someone who lives on his PC, I have to stretch my imagination every time I hear about the advent of the mobile generation.   I have an i…

Started by Tom Gorham

21 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Tom Gorham

"App yours!" Should your app be included in the connected car?

If you missed my session at AutoCon, I spoke about the connected vehicle and asked if the dealer's (app or mobile site) should be included…

Started by Shuki Lehavi

0 Oct 10, 2012

Google: Smartphone Using Car Buyers Reward Dealers With Mobile Friendly Sites

Google Research Shows Smartphone Users Reward Mobile-Friendly Dealership Sites, Punish Dealers Who Are Laggards... Most smartphone users sa…

Started by Ralph Paglia

2 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Rite Cars

Influencer

"After hours" shopping & "silent salesperson"

No matter what you nickname their uses, Qr codes are popping up everywhere! Even the government has started to include them on Monroney sti…

Started by Shawn Case

0 Sep 5, 2012

Influencer

Mobile traffic for your dealership though a phone number

I must admit that I do have a vested business because it's my companies business, but with that being said...if you could increase mobile t…

Started by Mark Poney

0 Jun 13, 2012

Back to the Basics: Responding to Internet Leads with Text

Hi All, Thanks for your interest.  To keep up with the times, texting seems to be a good choice for getting a response from an Internet cus…

Started by Bill Gordon

6 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Bill Gordon

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service