Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

LEADS - Third Party Lead Providers, Dealer Generated Leads, OEM Leads, Lead Scoring, Bidding, Smart Routing, etc. (55)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Clearly, Conversion is Critical...

What do I mean by that, you may ask...    All of you know that the term "conversion" has several meanings, ultimately.  One meaning could…

Started by Chris Purser

0 Aug 16, 2012

Social media sales leads

Dear ADM community, I'm looking for help.   I'm trying to find the best way for a dealer to 'gather' social media interest in their dealer…

Started by Caimin Stafford

4 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Matthew Palermo

BEST 3rd party leads

hi all.....what do you REALLY think the best 3rd party leads are....as we know our own website leads are the best...but what have you had s…

Started by Dana Aber

0 May 3, 2012

Would you consider the following a viable lead generation platform?

Hello Everyone, I recently gained access to a huge number of daily prospects and I want to get the boards take on it. These customers are…

Started by jeremiah.m.barrett

0 Apr 16, 2012

POLL QUESTION: Please Respond

The question: If local shoppers could communicate instantly with a dealership salesperson and ask a question right from the dealership's G…

Started by Aaron Hassen

0 Apr 11, 2012

Emails: Subscription list, growth has stalled.

I am the Group Marketing manager for Australia's largest Motorcycle Dealer Group. The biggest concentration of our dealerships is in South…

Started by Mark Luxford

0 Apr 1, 2012

What is Your ZMOT?

What is Your ZMOT? By Vicki O'Neill | Published: 2011/12/14 A term quickly growing in the automotive space is ZMOT, or Zero Moment of Tr…

Started by Clarence U Romero

0 Jan 26, 2012

Need Advice from other Internet Managers on Who is good Lead provider?

Need Advice from other Internet Managers on Who is good Lead provider? We have used Dealix, Auto usa, and Autobytel . We have not had great…

Started by Heather Matos

4 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Yago De Artaza Paramo

New Car Site

I'm trying to get some feedback on a new car site, but I don't want to post the link and appear like I'm spamming. Basically, it's a site w…

Started by Matt Pine

0 Dec 21, 2011

Has anyone heard of these guys? Im having some good luck??

Does anyone have any experience with Direct Credit Marketing for auto dealers? Recently one of my bank reps who come into the dealership ea…

Started by Mike Jones

0 Dec 16, 2011

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top 5 Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions - 30 Days

4. QR Codes - Untapped Potential?

Posted by Heather Gallay on September 30, 2014

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service