Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

INVENTORY MERCHANDISING - Vehicle Listing Sites, Inventory Management, Data Services and Related Topics about optimizing results from vehicle inventory marketing partners (109)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Is This New Product As Cool As I Think It Is Or Am I Blinded By Years Of ..... "Dumpsters"?

Sorry about the title line. I was trying to think of something snazzy to draw readers in. I ended up giving up. I would like to get some h…

Started by Jeff Colby

0 Aug 11, 2012

Challenge on Selling a Vehicle for the Handicapped

We have a 2007 PT Cruiser 4 Door that has a $50,000 conversion package. It is selling for $22950 with 36500 miles. I just posted it on Ebay…

Started by Kim Essenmacher

0 Jul 18, 2012

Bugatti Veyron - The fastest sports car ever - see attached slide show

Bugatti Veyron... You have got to check out the attached slide deck and photographs. If there were ever a car made worth risking jail time…

Started by Ralph Paglia

2 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Stock Photo Providers

We are currently using CDM for our Vehicle Database. We are wanting to upgrade our stock photos (color matched) on our website of our new C…

Started by Rob Melone

0 May 5, 2012

Best NEW and USED Inventory Management Tool, Best Price... $595 per month

The Velocity360 system compares the dealer's sales to actual registration data for their market. This data can be compared using zip codes,…

Started by Rick McLey

0 May 2, 2012

Craiglist Posting

IVE BEEN POSTING ABOUT 5 CARS A DAY WITH A POSTING TOOL. THEY HAVE BEEN SHOWING UP ON MY ACCOUNT. BUT MY LEADS HAVE QUIT. I GOT TO LOOKING…

Started by KARONEL PLOTT

6 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Monem

Would you call me...on this letter? Critique me?

Here it is..Give me you best critiques..Trying to reach franchise dealers via e-mail and fax..as I know first hand how busy the desicion ma…

Started by Charles Mac McNamara

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Jason Manning

30% of Used Cars Have No Actual Photos - Is This Normal?

I was recently asked to conduct a full online assessment of a dealership group. One of the things I found was that out of the 335 used cars…

Started by Brian Pasch

8 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Jason Wyatt

Are all vehicle history reports created equal? Carfax vs AutoCheck

Are all vehicle history reports created equal? It's time to check it out! Often the one on one in the Automotive Digital world comes down…

Started by Chris Fousek

16 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Adam Barish

Is a dealer group is allowed to advertise cars for sale on its website that is not located at its lot?

I need some help. I was asked a question today that I did not know the answer. We are in Virginia. Do you know if a dealer group is allowe…

Started by Brian Nieves

8 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Bryan Craig

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service