Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

INVENTORY MERCHANDISING - Vehicle Listing Sites, Inventory Management, Data Services and Related Topics about optimizing results from vehicle inventory marketing partners (106)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Autotrader insight

I am curious to see the temperature on how dealers are succeeding with their Autotrader investments? I am a big believer in what Autotrader…

Started by Gregory A. Oldaker

1 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Tim Elliott

Anyone use Dealerslink?

I have been getting some calls from Dealerslink to see thier dealer marketplace.  I have been giving the the cold shoulder.  Anyone out the…

Started by Michael Smith

6 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Manny Luna

Preowned Inventory Management

We currently use AAX and eCarList for our preowned inventory. We use eCarList primarily for marketing purposes (photos, descriptions, feeds…

Started by Les Reeder

3 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Dennis Weaver

What is the next big advertising forum for car dealers? Mobile or back to print?

After visiting many Independent dealers, i have noticed a huge graduation back to print advertising. I thought the next big push was mobile…

Started by Dani Lunsford

2 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Doug Davis

Completely Automated Craigslist Posting Solution For Car, Truck & RV Dealers

Are you still posting the old style Craigslist ads? Tired of all the phone and e-mail verifications, downloading images, Craigslist Ad Ghos…

Started by John Kaminski

0 Aug 16, 2012

Craigslist Posting Solution for Car Dealers

Would you like an unconventional way to post your used car inventory? Would you like to enter a market your competition is not currently in…

Started by Josh Cappello

0 Aug 15, 2012

Is This New Product As Cool As I Think It Is Or Am I Blinded By Years Of ..... "Dumpsters"?

Sorry about the title line. I was trying to think of something snazzy to draw readers in. I ended up giving up. I would like to get some h…

Started by Jeff Colby

0 Aug 11, 2012

Challenge on Selling a Vehicle for the Handicapped

We have a 2007 PT Cruiser 4 Door that has a $50,000 conversion package. It is selling for $22950 with 36500 miles. I just posted it on Ebay…

Started by Kim Essenmacher

0 Jul 18, 2012

Bugatti Veyron - The fastest sports car ever - see attached slide show

Bugatti Veyron... You have got to check out the attached slide deck and photographs. If there were ever a car made worth risking jail time…

Started by Ralph Paglia

2 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Stock Photo Providers

We are currently using CDM for our Vehicle Database. We are wanting to upgrade our stock photos (color matched) on our website of our new C…

Started by Rob Melone

0 May 5, 2012

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service