Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

INVENTORY MERCHANDISING - Vehicle Listing Sites, Inventory Management, Data Services and Related Topics about optimizing results from vehicle inventory marketing partners (109)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Intuitive - Predictive - Consistent Inventory Management Software Is The Key To Profitability In Used Cars

I have had the priveledge of interviewing Dale Pollack from vAuto, Tim Zierdon from AAX and Len Critcher from ecarlist on AdAgencyOnline.Ne…

Started by Philip Zelinger

3 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Use your Photos for branding

Here's a suggestion: When you do photos of your vehicles, always have the first pic be from the same angle and part of the vehicle. I notic…

Started by David DeSantis

8 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Dealer Certified on Dealer Websites and eBay Motors

http://blog.autorevo.com/2009/01/dealer-certified-warranty-dealer-websites-ebay-motors/

Started by Chad Polk

0 Jan 12, 2009

Dealer sales taxes - Need source for tax rules

Tax rates and calculating the taxable amount varies from dealer to dealer due to state, city, and county laws. Anyone know of a website or…

Started by Matt Watson

9 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Justicia Wroblewski

Dealer Query - Is Anyone Using VinSolutions?

If anyone on this forum is using VinSolutions, would you mind contacting me? I had some questions about their services and am in need of so…

Started by Randall Prince

28 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Chris Hanson

Is your dealership software integrated?

The problem with most software in the automotive industry is the lack of integration between products. Products that if used together, coul…

Started by Matt Watson

3 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Matt Watson

Cutting costs. What can go, but what has to stay?

Sales are down 40% and dealers are cutting cost. What can't you live without? What is first to be cut from the budget?

Started by Matt Watson

0 Dec 22, 2008

Online dealership models, which way to go...........?

Hi Guys, I am new on this forum and also in the online car dealership industry. I reside in Kenya (Africa) where I started an online autom…

Started by Frank

0 Dec 22, 2008

Facebook Vehicle Classifieds Coming Soon?

Did you hear that Facebook struck a deal with Oodle to power their classifieds starting Q1 2009? http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Fac

Started by Matt Watson

0 Dec 6, 2008

Internet Marketing and Inventory Management - Our Solution

I realize that when you are making a decision on how to market your dealership there are many options available. I want to take a moment to…

Started by Blaine Twilley

34 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Blaine Twilley

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service