Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

DRIVING TRAFFIC - All Advertising, Promotional Campaigns, Creative Assets and Techniques used to Drive Traffic (372)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

SEO vs. SEM - Are advertising companies taking advantage of dealerships?

Dealerships know they have to be first page ranked in the search engines, but many don't know how to get this accomplished. With the mindse…

Started by Sarah Draley-Davis

39 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Will Fleiss

ADP Digital Marketing

I feel so fortunate to be working for a company that has an industry leader like, Ralph Paglia, leading my department. If anyone is interes…

Started by Julie Rochester

4 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Julie Rochester

Internal Marketing Trumps Internet/Conventional Advertising In A Down Market - PERIOD!

ADM is a community of technology, application and process driven Internet professionals. I know that because I am one of them! Auto indust…

Started by Philip Zelinger

8 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"NeoSynergy Best Deals" Has anyone else tried this program?

Have you tried the best deals thing where neosynergy puts cars on aol? Did it work for you? Even if you never tried it but have an opinion,…

Started by Angela Martinez

18 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Todd Ridley

Data Base Marketing And P.O.P. vs. Conventional Advertising.

Conventional advertising alone to sell new vehicles is too expensive to provide an adequate R.O.I. based on today's profit margins - and th…

5 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Virtual Showrooms Vs. Brick & Mortar Dealerships; can you say "Highest & Best Use?" I bet your dealer can!

Ad Agency Online is a full service automotive advertising agency that has focused on Internet and digital marketing while counseling our cl…

4 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Most Successful Method Of Lead Generation

Aside from buying leads from AutoTrader, Cars.com, Dealix, etc. Has anyone had experience with generating leads from Craigslist, Kijiji, eB…

Started by John Baker

5 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Jerimiah Matthew Barrett

Please Share Your Opinion on NewspaperMedia.com

Please check out the online video and presentation by clicking on the image below, which will open a new browser window to display the onli…

Started by Ralph Paglia

6 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Advertising Starts at the Dealership - any ideas to add to mine?

Automotive Advertising is not limited to conventional media - like Radio, TV, Newspaper, Direct mail, or even Internet SEO/SEM marketing pl…

11 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Online Digital Advertising Examples - Best Practices Exchange

I would like to encourage ADM professionals to share examples of ads and placements with the rest of the community so that we can all get a…

Started by Ralph Paglia

3 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Ralph Paglia

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service