Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

DRIVING TRAFFIC - All Advertising, Promotional Campaigns, Creative Assets and Techniques used to Drive Traffic (375)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Great meeting everyone at the Digital Dealer conference in Grapevine!! How was J.D. Power in Vegas?

Hey guys, Just figured I'd say hey to everyone I met at the Digital Dealer conference in Grapevine, TX. It was a pleasure to put personali…

Started by Meg

0 Oct 8, 2008

Automotive advertising on the Internet tied to online transactions will change the role of the "brick and mortar" auto dealership forever.

What do technology, the Internet and online transactional tools like Ai Dealer's "self serve" desking application, NeoSynergy's "Buy Direct…

Started by Philip Zelinger

35 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Free Whitepaper: Dealer's Guide to Digital Signage

Hi All, Digital signage is one of the fastest growing industries in the world and everyone wants in on it. This whitepaper will educate yo…

Started by Karolyn Hart

3 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Online Display Advertising and Pay-Per-Click

I would like to hear some thoughts and/or comments on Online Display advertising and Pay-Per-Click (SEM). Who is doing this currently? Who…

Started by Richard Klepach

1 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Bob Sherman

ADP Digital Marketing

I feel so fortunate to be working for a company that has an industry leader like, Ralph Paglia, leading my department. If anyone is interes…

Started by Julie Rochester

4 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Julie Rochester

Internal Marketing Trumps Internet/Conventional Advertising In A Down Market - PERIOD!

ADM is a community of technology, application and process driven Internet professionals. I know that because I am one of them! Auto indust…

8 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"NeoSynergy Best Deals" Has anyone else tried this program?

Have you tried the best deals thing where neosynergy puts cars on aol? Did it work for you? Even if you never tried it but have an opinion,…

Started by Angela Martinez

18 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Todd Ridley

Data Base Marketing And P.O.P. vs. Conventional Advertising.

Conventional advertising alone to sell new vehicles is too expensive to provide an adequate R.O.I. based on today's profit margins - and th…

5 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Virtual Showrooms Vs. Brick & Mortar Dealerships; can you say "Highest & Best Use?" I bet your dealer can!

Ad Agency Online is a full service automotive advertising agency that has focused on Internet and digital marketing while counseling our cl…

4 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Most Successful Method Of Lead Generation

Aside from buying leads from AutoTrader, Cars.com, Dealix, etc. Has anyone had experience with generating leads from Craigslist, Kijiji, eB…

Started by John Baker

5 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Jerimiah Matthew Barrett

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top 5 Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions - 30 Days

4. QR Codes - Untapped Potential?

Posted by Heather Gallay on September 30, 2014

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service