Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

DRIVING TRAFFIC - All Advertising, Promotional Campaigns, Creative Assets and Techniques used to Drive Traffic (371)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

What is ZMOT and why should I care about it?

It's All About Conversion. The Importance of Identifying the Anonymous Web Visitor at the ZMOT. overview. Website conversion is the key to…

Started by David Farmer

0 Aug 22, 2013

CPA Marketing?

Has anyone tried using CPA networks to generate leads vs. Adwords PPC or something like that? If so which networks do/did you work with an…

Started by David Lemon

0 Jun 20, 2013

ASPEN Marketing Chicago IL- STAY AWAY EVERYONE!!

I just wanted to let the ADM community know of my terrible experience with ASPEN Marketing out of Chicago IL.  I signed us up for a $5,000…

Started by Chuck Capps

3 May 20, 2013
Reply by Bob Sherman

QaR Mail - Digital Direct Mail For Car Dealers Announces a 10.4% Scan Rate!

Q Marketing Group, Inc. and QR Systems, Inc. today announced the successful launch of their new QaR Mail™ product. In February 2013, Steve…

Started by Steve Humphries

0 May 5, 2013

Pandora Radio Is Available For OEM Co-op Funding

Digital radio advertising is a wide open marketing opportunity for car dealers.  Digital radio has wonderful targeting capabilities that a…

Started by Brian Pasch

0 Apr 23, 2013

Craigslist - Guaranteed Live Ads - No Ghosting

Craigslist - Guaranteed Live Ads - No GhostingOnly $.99 each for guaranteed live ads.  Pay-as-you-go.  Bulk Pricing Available.myclassifieds…

Started by Albert Goodwin

0 Mar 22, 2013

eMarketer Webinar: Digital Advertising Trends for 2013

eMarketer Webinar: Digital Advertising Trends for 2013 Thursday, March 21, 2013  |  1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET Join eMarketer for this fr…

Started by Ralph Paglia

0 Mar 5, 2013

If it Sounds Too Good to Be True . . . is it still True?

I recently read a dealer review from a "customer" and want to share the review with my fellow members on this network to get your thoughts…

Started by Mark Dubis

1 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

MultiChannel Marketing: Coordinating Existing Media for Maximum Conversion

Multichannel Marketing: How to Coordinate the creative and messaging used in a car dealer's existing media buys for increased conversion…

Started by Ralph Paglia

3 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Ralph Paglia

How Are Paid Ads on Yelp Mobile Working?

I was doing a search this morning on my iPhone on the Yelp app and this is what popped up when I searched for Honda dealers:   Has any ADM…

Started by Brian Pasch

1 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Tom Gorham

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service