Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

DEALERSHIP MANAGEMENT, MONITORING and REPORTS - Achievements, Milestones, Sales Team and Organizational Leadership Topics, awards or achievements you and your team have earned (117)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

eBay Internet Manager Certification

For those of you who were not aware of this program: http://v3.lightspeedvt.net/ebay_reg/register.cfm Good luck,

Started by Terry Holbrook

2 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Terry Holbrook

BDC Pay Plan - Is It Time to Change?

The BDC I manage is set up as an appointment setter for the sales staff and we are paid for shown appointments and vehicle sales. Although…

Started by Mike Warwick

5 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Mike Warwick

"What do you do here anyways?"

I can't even begin to count the times I have been asked this question, or something like it. It's been asked of me by everyone from service…

Started by Nicole Easton

9 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Ray McGowan

"Buy or Die" Mentality Kills Customer Retention

There is a saying in sales that a potential customer should be pursued until they "Buy or Die." It embraces the importance of a salesperson…

Started by Sarah Draley-Davis

3 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Ray McGowan

Are these the numbers that dealers are looking for?

I am presenting my proposal on Monday for the first time. I have some numbers and data that I would like to show you guys, and you tell me…

Started by Jerimiah Matthew Barrett

2 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Jerimiah Matthew Barrett

Building the ultimate desking system

We are in the process of re-designing our entire desking system for the third time. (Third time is the charm right?) So my question for ev…

Started by Matt Watson

1 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Is it time to move on from the traditional BDC model?

We all know the numbers when it comes to how many people are using the Internet to do their research when car shopping. The real question i…

Started by Mike Warwick

1 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Bryan Armstrong

The Importance of a well Developed BDC/Internet Department

I am starting this discussion actually out of frustration. I have been working in BDC/ Internet Departments for some time now and I have de…

Started by David Lytle

3 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by David Lytle

Process vs. Personality

Where should the line be drawn? At what point do you begin to hold a salesperson to a new process you have implemented as your standard if…

Started by Bryan Armstrong

15 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Bryan Armstrong

Market Transparency - Is there a limit to how transparent it should be?

The ultimate market transparency is when buyers and sellers can see all buying and selling interest simultaneously. They can see the whole…

Started by Brian Ferris

9 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Brian Ferris

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service