Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Automotive Marketers, Car Dealers, OEM and Suppliers

Loading... Be Patient!

DEALERSHIP MANAGEMENT, MONITORING and REPORTS - Achievements, Milestones, Sales Team and Organizational Leadership Topics, awards or achievements you and your team have earned (141)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Sales Manager Year End Review

As we close out the year, I think it's time to start thinking about 2009 as a whole and what we have learned, where were we strong and wher…

Started by Richard Klepach

4 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Patrick Downes

Influencer

RE: Should I Mystery Shop My Competitors? Video

It's kind of funny that this showed up today. Find more videos like this on Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community (ADM) I r…

Started by Josh Hixon

7 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Josh Hixon

Digital Dealer December Issue

Yes that is me on the cover. What a sense of accomplisment..... http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/49004022#/49004022/1

Started by Jose Alonso

16 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Ralph Paglia

keeping my position

How do you keep your position (ISM) when you are being pushed out but yet have the highest close rate and the most cars sold for the year.…

Started by Rebecca

10 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by John Cisar

Merge the Internet with your BDC to increase sales, service and the bottom line!

As a former new car dealer and current consultant on dealer operations and marketing through my advertising agency I am constantly amazed b…

Started by Philip Zelinger

38 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Susan Burgess

Computer and Typing Skills a must for new Salespeople?

We recently signed up with the iMagicLab CRM, and I was exceptionally positive about the changes it would bring to the way we do business a…

Started by Amanda Marsal

7 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

What is a good first response email?

It’s been awhile since I have posted anything in the forum and I want to thank everyone for their input and thoughts. My Internet Team has…

Started by Richard Klepach

16 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Influencer

In the process of presenting a BDC plan to the owners... Any samples that might be helpfull?

Hello to all... My name is Chris and I'm in the process of starting a BDC department at my current dealership... Or should I say presenting…

Started by Christopher Charles

8 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Archiving credit apps

We are running into a situation here. As you already know, CSC is crawling into everyone's you know what, and we are trying to come up with…

Started by Gerald Hand

0 Aug 19, 2009

Influencer

Where do you draw the line in Internet Sales?

Unfortunately when it comes down to Internet Sales all I see is price cuts that end up hurting all dealers that are trying to compete for a…

Started by Mario Murgado Jr.

8 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Philip Zelinger

RSS

Automotive Marketing Network and Exchange for Car Dealers, OEM Managers, Advertising and Marketing Practitioners seeking improved results.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2018   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service