Automotive Marketing Professional Community for Car Dealers, OEM and Suppliers
Picture this: A consumer is researching local dealerships on Google and Yelp. Your store has a negative review. The next-closest store is 10 miles down the road but has multiple positive ratings.
Where will that shopper go? A study* of more than 1,600 car buyers and 600 dealerships found that 70% of car buyers say online dealerships reviews influence where they shop. And many of those buyers are willing to drive long distances to connect with dealers with positive reviews.
How should you respond?
You could maintain the status quo, and risk losing more lead traffic than you'll ever know. Or you can find ways to manage your reviews, get more positive feedback and enhance your online reputation. Alexi Venneri, CMO of social media at Digital Air Strike, will show you how.
Attend this webinar if you want to learn:
- How to setup your business pages on Google+, Yelp and other high-traffic review sites for maximum effectiveness;
- Specific tips for using unique features and applying filters to your advantage;
- Top ways to monitor feedback;
- How to crowd-source for new prospects;
- Strategies for using positive reviews to your advantage on your main website;
- How to respond to negative reviews;
- How to leverage happy customers into positive reviews;
- Tips for staying abreast of change by using the latest features -- Enhanced Yelp, Check- ins with Yelp, Events on G+ Local, Facebook "Nearby" and more.
Venneri, a former marketing director for the Seattle Mariners, has held positions at Dealer Track and Who's Calling, an innovative marketing company that provided solutions to more than 7,000 dealers.
It's clear that your dealership's online reputation is a key to driving sales and loyalty, start making the most of it! Sign up now!
*Reference: Automotive Social Media and Reputation Trend Study, Nov.2012