|Content Marketing: PR News Visual Storytelling Webinar
June 23 | 1:30 - 3 p.m. ET | Register Online
At this PR News webinar, MWW, General Motors, State Farm and Adobe will teach you how to share your PR message through videos, infographics, image networks, interactive websites and more.
You'll walk away from this 90-minute webinar ready to:
- Create content for Instagram, Pinterest and other social platforms as well as infographics and video
- Create an editorial calendar that integrates pop culture and milestones into your overall social media and visual strategy
- Work with designers and manage limited time and resources
- Distinguish content that matches your brand’s message
- Create visual content that is relevant and inspires engagement
- Mix general, informative content with brand content to engage social media users
- Engage customers through calls to action that encourage them to share their content and start a conversation
- Drive users from your visual content to your brand pages
- Get to know your customers by what they engage with and share
- Measure ROI and track your success
Visual content is key to communicating your brand and drawing the attention and interest of consumers. Studies show that people remember 20 percent of what they read but about 80 percent of what they see and do. People on social media expect visuals as part of the content they view, and they reward those who provide it well by sharing that content and returning for more.
Questions: Contact Laura Snitkovskiy at email@example.com.
Sign Up Today
More from PR News: