Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders
Time: June 12, 2008 from 9am to 1pm
Location: Embassy Suites - Grapevine, TX (near DFW)
Street: 2401 Bass Pro Drive
Website or Map: http://www.automotivedigitalm…
ADM Event Type: KBB, eNetwork, Brunch
Organized By: Robert Lange
Latest ADM Activity: Jun 10, 2008
Join us for this fast-paced workshop to learn what you need to know to start selling to them TODAY! On OUR Web site...On YOUR Web site...On YOUR LOT.
You will leave knowing:
• 6 simple, ready-to-use, proven ways to maximize pre-owned visibility and sell
more cars NOW!
• How to immediately outsmart your competition by directing shoppers to your
Web site, to your inventory, to your dealership!
• How to manage, merchandise and price inventory to double your online visits
• How to "Manage the Phone Conversation" to set more appointments,
overcome objections, and sell more cars NOW!
• How to use tools like kbb.com and CARFAX to build credibility for retail
sales and reduce expectations on trade allowances
• How to expand your reach using Ebay and Craigslist
• How to use digital marketing tools to buy Internet, radio, and TV advertising
more cost-effectively than ever before
Your competition will be there – make sure you are, too!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Embassy Suites - Outdoor World, Grapevine, TX
2401 Bass Pro Drive, Grapevine, Texas 76051
9am - 1pm
Breakfast served at 8:30am
Lunch will also be provided
Who Should Attend
• Internet Managers
• Used Car Managers
• Marketing & Advertising Personnel
• General Managers